Home of the Saints
Richmond Park is a football stadium in Dublin, Ireland. Situated in the Dublin suburb of Inchicore, it is the home ground of St Patrick's Athletic. The area where the ground now stands was formerly used as a recreational area by the British Army, who were stationed at the nearby Richmond Barracks, hence the name Richmond Park.
Situated on Emmet Road in Inchicore, Dublin 8, the stadium is easily reachable from all parts of the city and country and is serviced by all major public transport.
- All persons entering the stadium are admitted only subject to the following ground regulations and to the regulations of the Football Association. Entry to the ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all these rules and regulations.
- Firework, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, flares and any other articles or containers which could or might be used as a weapon or likely to cause a nuisance to other people in the stadium are not permitted within the stadium and any person in possession of such an article or container may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an Adult and that adult must accept responsibility for those in his/her charge - Spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol or any banned substances into the stadium.
- There is a no smoking policy in effect in both stands.
- The climbing of walls, floodlight pylons, stands or any structure inside the ground is strictly forbidden.
- Any persons found damaging or defacing the property of St Patrick's Athletic FC will be liable to prosecution.
- Any excessive noise, such as that from the use of radio sets, megaphones and/or behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance I.E: Laser lights of any kind is not permitted inside the stadium.
- Foul or abusive language is not permitted inside the stadium and will result in ejection from the stadium.
- No form of racist abuse will be tolerated inside the stadium and will result in ejection from the stadium and may result in a prosecution by An Garda.
- Any person who does not comply with instructions from a steward may be ejected from the stadium.
- In general, the right of admission is reserved to the Club Management of St Patrick's Athletic FC
- St Patrick’s Athletic FC reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person from the stadium who refuses to be searched by a police officer.
- Any person who blocks, or obstructs a gangway in any way and refuses to move on request may be ejected from the stadium.
- St Patrick's Athletic FC reserves the right for its servants or agents to remove from the stadium any person who does not comply with the stadium regulations or whose presence inside the stadium could reasonably be construed as a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any spectator
Founded in 1929 the 'Saints' play in the Premier Division of the SSE Airtricity League at Richmond Park, in Inchicore Dublin 8, Ireland.