- Monday September 5th, 2011 @ 16:04
Last Man Standing Competition
The St Patrick's Athletic Suppoters Club are running a Last Man Standing fund raising competition for the Club.
Entry Fee: €10
Prize money is 50% of what is taken in. The other 50% goes directly to the Club.
1) Pick one team each week from the English Premier League
• If the team wins, you progress
• If the team draws or loses, you're out
2) If you don't pick a team, or there any late postponements, you get the next available team in Alphabetical order
3) Once you have picked a team, you cannot pick them for remainder of competition.
4) Teams (with your name on the first week) should be texted to 086 4008788 or e-mailed to email@example.com before 12 noon on Saturdays
5) Midweek games are NOT included (Weekend is Saturday to Monday)
6) The game will start with the games to be played the weekend of Saturday 10th September to Monday 12th September
1) Competition will continue until there is only one entrant left
2) If the remaining 2-3 players are knocked out on the same weekend, the prize will be shared equally
3) If the remaining 4 or more players are knocked out on the same weekend, those 4 or more will continue on the following week, with all teams picked so far remaining as picked
Payment can be made in cash to John Owens (or any of the Supporters Club/Patrons committee) or at the Supporters Hut before each game or at half- time, or via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org