- Monday March 20th, 2006 @ 9:35
Take THE LEISUREPLEX CHALLENGE
Take the LeisurePlex Challenge and win for yourself a Bowling Voucher for you and your family.
Answer the following questions and submit your entries to the Club Offices for the attention of the Anto Healy, Secretary, Youth Section with your name, address and contact telephone number to be in with a chance to win.
Closing date is this Wednesday, March 29th.
1) Which current Championship player who recently won his first Irish cap under Steve Staunton played for the Saints before moving to Cork City in February 2003?
2) Why was 1929 a good year to be a Saint?
3) Brazil have won the World Cup five times. Their first win came in 1958 in Sweden, can you name where they won their other titles?
4) Which British team has won the European Cup more times than its own top league?
5) The English FA Cup has been won once by a non-league club do you know which club it was?
Visit the Leisureplex Website